London, United Kingdom
Infrastructure Project Manager - London
Harrington Starr is currently working with a leading financial services company.
Our client, is looking to hire an ambitious Infrastructure Project Manager who will be able to demonstrate experience delivering large business critical complex infrastructure projects.
The role will be based in their offices in the City of London.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and baseline infrastructure requirements of projects
- Ensure successful infrastructure project delivery to time and to budget
- Work with stakeholders to deliver projects using formalised project processes and procedures
- Work with other related projects to understand and manage project dependencies
- Work with technical and non-technical resources to plan analysis work and highlight risks and issues
- Work with Finance to define accurate, meaningful and measurable cost models
- Work with the technical & business owners to define acceptance criteria
- Ensure efficient production handover and operational acceptance of infrastructure projects
- Ensure weekly infrastructure reporting is maintained showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies
- Work with 3RD party suppliers to enable the successful delivery of projects
- Managing multiple stakeholder’s demands and priorities.
- Support the Programme Manager with reporting and estimations.
This candidate should be an overall strong PM with demonstrable experience in driving complex projects, working with senior stakeholders and managing matrix teams successfully.
They would ideally have good awareness of Information Security tools, policies, guidelines and applications.
The following technical skills would be beneficial;
- Data Loss Prevention tooling.
- Security Deception Technologies.
- Information Security monitoring tools
To be considered for this role please contact James Baulcomb at Harrington Starr