London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is currently working with a leading financial services company.
Our client, is looking to hire an ambitious Infrastructure Project Manager who will be able to demonstrate experience delivering large business critical complex infrastructure projects.
The role will be based in their offices in the City of London.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and baseline infrastructure requirements of projects
- Ensure successful infrastructure project delivery to time and to budget
- Work with stakeholders to deliver projects using formalised project processes and procedures
- Work with other related projects to understand and manage project dependencies
- Work with technical and non-technical resources to plan analysis work and highlight risks and issues
- Work with Finance to define accurate, meaningful and measurable cost models
- Work with the technical & business owners to define acceptance criteria
- Ensure efficient production handover and operational acceptance of infrastructure projects
- Ensure weekly infrastructure reporting is maintained showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies
- Work with 3RD party suppliers to enable the successful delivery of projects
- Managing multiple stakeholder’s demands and priorities.
- Support the Programme Manager with reporting and estimations.
- Five years project management in financial services or within a company that has established ITIL processes
- Demonstrable track record of complex technical project deliveries spanning:
- Network / Server / End User
- Provision of largescale infrastructure supporting new platforms or platform refreshes.
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle
- Experienced at stakeholder and financial management
- Able to understand Business requirements and translate these into technical deliverables.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to create original concepts on projects
- Specific knowledge in some of the following areas would be advantageous ;
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- JIRA / Confluence
- Project Server
- Project management of application platform delivery
- Exchange knowledge
- Trading Systems
Academic and Professional Qualifications Required:
- Degree required
- Prince 2 / MSP / APM / PMP qualified
- Relevant Technical Qualifications