City of London, London
Infrastructure Analyst is required by award winning city based legal firm to support their global user base. This is a brand new role created through expansion, and offers the successful candidate the chance to perform an exciting based blend of project and user support on a third line basis. There is particular a large amount of Azure based project work.
On a day to day basis you will be supporting the following systems/processes:
- Azure AD
- Windows Server environments & a few Linux based appliances
- Email systems covering Exchange Online and a 2013 on premise server
- Active Directory
- Server Virtualisation via Hyper-V and MS Azure
- Networking (Switches, Routing, VLANs, WLAN, Wireless, Firewalls, Proxies)
- Backups and restores
- Telephony administration
- Auditing, monitoring and reporting of IT systems
You will also be responsible for third party supplier management and managing internal stakeholders at all levels of the business.
In order to be considered you will have strong user based support background, coupled with a strong technical background in the following:
- Strong Microsoft Azure - design, implementation and support
- A strong level of knowledge of Windows Server OS up to 2016
- A strong level of knowledge of MS Exchange (preferably including Exchange online)
- A strong level of knowledge of administering Active Directory(preferably including Azure AD and ADFS)
- Virtual server build and administration experience (preferably Hyper-V and MS Azure)
- General Firewall knowledge, including policy, object and VPN administration
- General network switching/routing knowledge including administering VLANs, routes, ports and troubleshooting network traffic issues
- Powershell and basic Scripting for Dev Ops/automation purposes as well as general MS Office administration.
Desirable skills are:
- A general understanding of software/patch deployment and device management via SCCM and MDM type systems
- Knowledge of Citrix and MS remote access solutions
- Knowledge of backup systems (preferably Backup Exec & Veeam)
- SQL, XML, JSON, HTML, PHP and other basic level Scripting skills
- Basic knowledge of Linux systems for the purpose of maintaining application based appliances.
Please send your CV ASAP for this highly urgent vacancy, with imminent interview slots.