London, United Kingdom
Purpose of Job:
Being an Architect with deep level subject matter expertise across the board, and proven ability to deliver projects in a fast paced and changing business environment.
Outstanding technical skills should be paired with good communications skills as the role involves working closely with business partners in Finance, Marketing, Sales and Professional services. You will be working as part of a dynamic team, delivering best-in-class B.I. and Analytics capabilities using the Microsoft B.I. stack plus Tableau.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience with majority of exposure in Insurance working as Data Solution Architect / Data Modeller
- In-depth understanding of Insurance based business model preferred In-depth SQL knowledge to enhance and develop the data architecture required to support SQL Server based applications and data warehouse environments essential.
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills are required. Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of key stakeholders
- Extensive experience implementing data warehousing, data architecture, & data modelling, including strong knowledge of various data modelling approaches and practices (Kimball Preferred)
- Hands-on experience with complex database implementations in SQL Server 2012 onwards
- In-depth understanding of data integration and interface platforms and technologies
- ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading) experience required
- Actively used Agile Scrum methodology in a Data warehouse environment