London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are currently partnering with a leading Financial Services company based in the City.
Our client is looking for a strong Information Security Speciliast to join their InfoSec function where you will be working at the forefront of all day-to-day and BAU activities. You will be exposed to all areas of InfoSec subject matter.
The Information Security Specialist will be a key member of this team and will have the following responsibilities:
- First line response to ticketing matters, including appropriate activities to close out such tickets.
- First line response to enquiries and queries received by the department
- Support of the departments key technology solutions
- Support of the departments key processes
- Assisting the InfoSec management team with risk analysis work
- Assisting with matters of an audit and compliance nature
- Assisting the technology team with security subject matter expertise in all areas of InfoSec focus.
- Assisting with departmental efforts to maintain and continuously mature security state within organisation.
- Part of the Cyber/Security incident handling and containment (Incident Response) function within the organisation.
- Produce and review system documentation of the security technologies and controls estate.
- Represent the InfoSec department at Change Control meetings where appropriate.
- 10+ years’ experience working in an InfoSec specialist / consultant role.
- Experience within the financial sector will be a considerable benefit.
- Analytical judgment and decision making skills.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Must work be able to work well under pressure.
- Strong and deep working knowledge of IT infrastructure and security specific enterprise controls.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and supporting infrastructure elements.
- In-depth technical knowledge of cyber security specific controls and processes.
- The ability quickly transition from varying engagements within InfoSec.
- Ability to work across multiple areas of InfoSec subject matter expertise.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities while multitasking effectively.
- Security industry certifications, such as; CISSP, CISA, CCSP, CEH, CHFI
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this role.