London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is currently working with a leading financial services company.
Our client, is looking to hire an expereinced Infrastructure Project Manager who will be reporting to the head of Site Reliability and will be involved in the entire life-cycle of delivering technology requirements.
The role will be based in their offices in the City of London and they are looking for an initial 6 month rolling contract to come in and help with a large project. We are looking for individuals with a strong track record of delivering large scale projects. Network experience will also be favoured.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- 10+ years project management experience.
- Previous Network/Infrastructure exprience.
- Information Security experience (Desirable)
- Strong project delivery experience.