Information Security Manager required by one of by one of the UK's largest retailers who have a global presence. On offer is the chance to manage all aspects of Information Security in the UK as part of a global security team. You will take ownership of all aspects of security policy and governance in the UK playing a key strategic role in both business as usual and project based work.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Leading all security and compliance matters including but not limited to implementation of new security tools, secure by design process, ISF Standard of Good Practice 2016 controls, GDPR, SYNERGI GRC Tool and Internal / External Auditor engagements
- Acting as the principle contact for all IT security auditors and ensures audit summaries and reports are produced and reviewed with recommendations for remediation and improvement.
- Supporting in the execution of general data privacy assessment processes (including third party assessments), internal control reviews and risk assessments to monitor compliance with information security policies and standards.
- Developing and maintaining local Security Incident Response Procedures and Data Breach Guidelines and is the principle contact available for consultation on potential security incidents, taking a leadership role in emergency security situations.
- Supporting with remediation and solution design related to vulnerability scanning, pen testing of critical assets and works closely with the managed Security Operations Centre to design security monitoring and remediation plans.
- Playing a key role in the planning and execution of user training
In order to be suitable you will need the following background:
- 5 years in a similar role
- Experience with supporting the implementation of IT security strategy and GDPR
- Accreditation in CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CISSP or COBIT disciplines are desirable
- Experience with implementing Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions
- Please send your CV ASAP for this fantastic opportunity.