London, United Kingdom
Information Security Manager – (FinTech, CISM,CISSP, ISO27001) – FinTech – London
Harrington Starr are currently working with a Financial Technology firm in the heart of London who are looking for an interim Information Security Manager to join their organisation on an initial 3 month contract, with a strong possibility of extension.
As an Information Security Manager you will be helping this firm implement the framework to allow them to meet their strategic goals, this will be in the form of training their employees, implementing and creating policies and procedures, setting up assessments with certifying bodies, improving their organisation risk strategy programme as well as assessing continuity/disaster recovery programmes and much more.
This is a great opportunity with a wide scope with a role that is visible throughout the whole organisations and reporting directly to their CISO.
To be considered for this role as an Information Security Manager you should have the following skills and experience:
- Information Security organisation wide experience
- Experience defining organisational IS strategy
- CISSP / CISM
- ITIL / COBIT
- Solid understanding of ISO27001/2 and IT security tools
- Strong knowledge of risk management in the IT security context
- Identifying and designing security solutions
- Approve change requests to ensure they do not compromise security
- Contribute to IT security policy
- Knowledge of IS best practices
- Vendor Management