Harrington Starr are proud to represent a leading trading firm who
are seeking a Head of Information Security to manage a small but specialist team
What’s on offer:
- A great compensation package
- A working environment with fantastic facilities
- Cutting-edge technologies in a fast-paced world.
What you will be doing:
- Take ownership of the firms Information Security Risk Framework and key
information security policies, ensuring the best security posture to meet
all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Partner with development teams to provide expert analysis and ensure
information security-focused development delivers on the key information
security goals of the business.
- Utilise deep understanding in software engineering and its processes to
advocate for secure engineering practices.
- Communicate key concepts to both highly technical engineers, and to
less-technical team members.
What you will need:
- Experience driving forward an Information Security Program in a regulated
- Ability to perform design reviews and/or technical assessments of software
- 10+ years of relevant, practical work experience in a technical security
- Hands-on coding experience as this role will involve working with highly technical teams
- Ability to collaborate constructively with various teams on proposals to
Apply for this job