Exciting new greenfield role has become available with our global financial technology client within their London City offices - 50:50 split likely post Covid. This role has arisen due to new business expansion, and offers superb opportunities to join a small, specialist team, and the successful candidate will focus on security risk, policy and governance.
Key accountabilities in the role will include:
- Authoring, reviewing and updating polices
- Maintenance and development of the ISMS
- IS027001/ GDPR/ SOX/ PCI compliance activities
- Data management policy and procedure execution
- Managing stakeholders at all levels
- Third party supplier management
- Developing and executing compliance activities
Key skills needed are:
- Experience in a security role with the emphasis on risk, policy and governance
- Proven commercial experience of security risk, audit, and compliance methodologies
- Experience of information security management security systems with a focus on risk management and assurance
- Stakeholder management at both a technical and non-technical level
- Experience of data loss prevention tools highly desirable
- Financial services experience preferred, but not essential.
Please send your CV ASAP for this hugely exciting role.
Apply for this job