London, United Kingdom
Information Architect – Semantic Web Consultancy / Vendor, London - £75,000neg
My client is looking for a talented Data Architect to participate in an important part of their future direction. This firm, who specialise in Linked Open Data and Semantic Web Technologies, have seen exceptional growth over the last 3 years, so you will be working on a wide range of projects and be responsible for design, direction and technology decisions, working closely with clients to create a vision for the project and executing that vision.
You will work with a number of technologies, providing opportunities to expand your capabilities in addition to aid in expanding those of others, who will benefit from your significant experience in large scale data engineering.
Initially you will be designing a microservices stack and the linked data architecture of those services for the backend of an e-commerce platform – this is a greenfield project.
You will have the support of talented and highly experienced colleagues, each with an inbuilt interest in technology and a desire to create software solutions of the highest quality.
Your primary skills and experience will include:
- Significant commercial experience of software and solutions architecture
- An excellent understanding of the Data technology landscape
- Comprehensive experience designing and implementing solutions
- Deep understanding of the important architectural considerations required when building enterprise level Data solutions
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
Please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr for further information