TBC, United States
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading provider of Financial Index and Reference data for the Investment space.
My client is looking to hire for North American Head of Client Services to join their team. The role can be based out of New York or Boston.
The role involves managing three main teams across North America. These teams deal with the day to day running of the data and the client accounts.
As the Head of Client Services, it will be your job to oversee the client services teams, you will need to be involved with the larger account relationships and, from time to time, get hands on with the data.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business who have an excellent reputation in their space. If you are interested how index and reference solutions, and you enjoy working with and developing people then this would be an ideal opportunity for you.
To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You should have a background in index and reference data
- You should have a solid experience of team leadership and management
- Ability to work with Excel to a high level is essential
- Experience working with index and reference data as well as performance systems is ideal
- It is essential you have strong communication skill and are able to work with multiple characters, both internally and externally
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then please reach out to Sarah -firstname.lastname@example.org