New York, United States
Index Data Analyst – New York City – Up to $125,000
Harrington Starr have partnered with a financial data provider who are looking to hire an Index Data Analyst for the New York City office. This role works closely with the Head of Data Governance in managing, preparing, and presenting financial index data. This company is very well-established, but still growing and the role will offer high visibility in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment.
- Strong experience using advanced Excel and VBA
- Experience with additional data management tools is preferred
- Experience managing, preparing, and presenting financial data
- Experience communicating with executive-level management
- Experience in financial services, working with financial data, and asset managers, is preferred
In addition to this opportunity, we have other roles available. If you’re interested in this role or a similar role at another level, email your resume to Matt at matt.kerwin(at)harringtonstarr.com.