£20000 - £30000 per annum + Company Bonus
Independent Credit Research Provider - Junior Sales Up to £30k plus generous bonus, London
Our client is a leading independent research provider of fundamental and quantitative analysis to both buy-side and sell-side participants across the global debt and equity markets. The company provides added value that helps their clients reach informed considered and profitable investment and risk management decisions across their investment portfolios.
This is a very exciting opportunity to step into an entry level sales role and join one of the most respected and established London City-based financial research firms and is a key part in the multi-cultural team, with offices in London, New York and Singapore.
We are looking for a Junior Sales Executive to support the existing UK and European sales team and assist with the growth of revenues within this region with a particular emphasis on Ireland. You will need to be comfortable calling both existing and prospective clients, researching and maintaining contact databases and reading and communicating internal research.
This position would suit someone with 1 -2 years' sales experience in FinTech. It will initially be a support role, however ambitious candidates who wish to develop a career in Sales in the Financial Services / FinTech industry will find this role to be the ideal platform to begin their sales career.
- · Support Senior Sales with new/extension business generation and maintenance of existing clients
- · Work closely with the senior sales people to conduct site tours with customers, highlighting specific features of our product(s)
- · Produce daily/weekly/monthly client reports using internal CRM systems
- · Maintain monthly sales package
- · Support marketing efforts for all products
- · Provide support for all corporate events
- · 1 - 2 years' sales experience in FinTech - Essential
- · Bachelor's degree preferred
- · Understanding of the Credit market
- · Strong and effective verbal/written communication skills. Must be able to speak credibly and confidently to a wide-ranging audience in one on one, as well as, group settings
- · High energy" can do" attitude with a strong sense of personal commitment and self-motivation
- · Team player attitude and orientation
- · Demonstrated commitment to customer service
What's in it for you
- This is an excellent and rare opportunity to join a truly successful player with exciting Solutions and Services
- Play a vital role in key strategic sales territories.
- Generous package
- Comfortable and collegiate working environment based in the City of London
If you feel you have the required skills and would like to join this exciting growing company in the London City office, please get in contact ASAP with Edward Manley; call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007 or email Edward.email@example.com with a copy of your CV.