London, United Kingdom
I am working with a market leading financial services technology firm who specialise in supplying Trading Solutions, to Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Hedge Funds. The client has recently gone through an impressive period of growth and they are searching for an Implementation specialist for their Exchange Feeds team in London.
The client are one of the leading names in the financial services space with a global footprint and unparalleled career progression opportunities.
Requirements for the Role:
- Proven track of delivering Implementation Projects
- Technical mind-set and knowledge of FIX, SQL and Connectivity
- Ability to understand complex workflows at a high level
- Excellent client facing skills and technical troubleshooting expertise
- Detailed understanding of database concepts and queries
- Strong work experience in Project/Implementation management or product management
Multi-Asset class experience including Fixed Income, Equities and/or FX
This is a fantastic role for an Implementation Specialist to join a leading software provider in the Financial Services space. If you would like to hear more about the role please contact Ryan Waters on firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.