London, United Kingdom
Implementation / Delivery Consultant - £45,000 - £65,000 - London
One of the most Innovative and successful providers of analytics technology to the financial markets sector is looking to expand their high performing implementation engineering team in London. My client has a complete solution that helps the buy side financial markets gain a competitive edge.
This position will suite a candidate looking to join a business that is managing have a big impact to their Market. You will work as part of a close knit and supportive team that collaborate to close new business and deliver world class solutions.
As the Implementation/Delivery Consultant - your responsibilities will include:
- Run requirements gathering workshops
- Configure/enhance my client’s bespoke solutions on client’s site
- Analyse and build client workflows
- Act as the technical subject matter expert
- Implementing and support the solutions on client site
- Providing technical account management for existing clients
- Assist in the Proof of Concept to clients in the Pre Sales phase
To be considered for the role of Implementation/Delivery Consultant – you must have the following skills and experience:
- Project Management experience
- Data configuration and analytical skills
This is a fantastic chance to join a leading technology provider with impressive plans to continue to expand in the market that no other company is currently servicing in the same way. You will be joining a high achieving team that will help you to quickly become an expert in my client’s solutions.
To be considered for this role send please send your CV to Dom.email@example.com