City of London
£65000 - £90000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Implementation Project Manager - City of London - £65,000 - £90,000
I am again working exclusively with a World Class Platform provider based in London who are searching for an Implementation/Professional Services Manager to join their team. To be considered for this role you must have a background in implementation for Financial Services/Trading Technology.
This is a great chance to work for an international, leading financial software organisation. You will find yourself working with Tier one clients on large Implementations and provide application and system demonstrations and training to customers on the products and services and running challenging projects.
I am looking for a highly motivated and tech-savvy individual to guide and support large scale financial institutions as they migrate off their current trading voice platform.
As an Implementation Manager you will:
- Be deploying a financial services system across trading floors, and involvement with the data input, user configuration, and user training for the system(s). Examples include: Communication tools (Turret system, PBX Phone System, Video conferencing system), Order Management Systems (OMS, EMS), Market Data platforms, etc.
- Conduct working sessions with users to collect line information and consult on system layout setup.
- Work with clients to develop training schedules and execute against them. Train and manage the resources (internal and external) whom will assist with small to large scale deployments.
- Assist with account setup and review account data to ensure accuracy. Review and confirm account setup with client to ensure understanding and client satisfaction. Assists clients on initial login and audio device setup.
- Document configurations, implementations, and integrations in order to provide detailed information for clients.
Requirements for the role:
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (verbal & written) including the ability to work with and train all personal levels within a financial institution. Has the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with customers, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- A working knowledge of legacy trader voice systems is a plus (IPC, BT, Siemens, Cisco or similar)
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Experience managing multiple software delivery Implementation projects is essential
- 3-5 years of Software Implementation/Integration experience
This is a great opportunity for an Implementation Manager/PS Manager, you will get the opportunity to work on interesting projects and own the client relationship. Please reach out for further information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 5877007.