London, United Kingdom
My Client are a global Software Vendor who are expanding their offices in London. They are searching for a Portfolio Risk Implementation consultant to join their team. If you have experience in a client facing role and strong knowledge of Risk including VaR, sensitivity analysis and want to progress in a growing business then please get in touch.
The role will be client facing and clients will include Hedge Funds and Asset Managers. This opportunity for an Implementation consultant will give you the chance to grow and learn potentially new asset classes and also acquire new technical skills. In the role you will be overseeing the implementation of the software this includes front office trading platforms, risk management framework and also middle and back office operational systems. You will have the scope to work independently on client’s site providing business and technical support during the Implementation process.
Requirements for the role:
- Degree-level (Computing / Mathematics) would be beneficial
- Have a minimum 5 years of Services experience within the Financial Services Industry (buy-side)
- Specific knowledge of Portfolio Risk Management and understanding of sensitivity analysis, VaR
- Experience with Front Office products, Risk Management and Order Management and / or Portfolio Management Systems.
- Experience implementing Numerix, Risk Metrics, Arena Front Office, Tradar, Enfusion, Sophis, Imagine, BIMS products or similar would be an advantage
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks under pressure and conflicting deadlines
- SQL, .Net, Windows Server, Windows script, PowerShell. Unix is a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close knit but expanding team. If you have a passion for innovative solutions and want to progress in your career then please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 email@example.com.