London, United Kingdom
I am working with a leading name in the Financial Services industry who are searching for a Risk Implementation consultant for their Risk and Portfolio Analytics solution. If you have experience in a client facing role and strong knowledge of Risk including Portfolio Risk and Risk analytics then this role could be an excellent fit for you.
The role will be client facing and clients will include market leading Asset Management companies. This opportunity for an Implementation consultant will give you the chance to grow and learn potentially new asset classes and also acquire new technical skills. In the role you will be overseeing the implementation of the software this includes risk management framework and also middle and back office operational systems. You will have the scope to work independently on client’s site providing business and technical support during the Implementation process.
Requirements for the role:
- Proven strong subject matter expertise in portfolio analytics and risk analysis
- In-depth understanding of the workflows of portfolio managers
- Strong Fixed Income and Derivatives knowledge
- Prior experiences as an Implementation Consultant
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a keen attention to detail
- Quant background would be a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in financial services who offer excellent benefits and career progression. If you have a passion for innovative solutions and want to progress in your career then please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 email@example.com.