London, United Kingdom
My Client are an award winning software vendor who are searching for a Implementation consultant to join their team. If you have experience in a client facing role and strong knowledge of Risk Management then please get in touch.
The role will be client facing and clients will include Investment Banks and Asset Managers. In the role you will be overseeing the implementation of the software this includes front office trading platforms, risk management framework. You will work on client’s site providing business and technical support during the Implementation process.
Requirements for the role:
- Have a minimum 5 years of Services experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Specific knowledge of Risk Management and understanding of sensitivity analysis, VaR
- Experience with Front Office products and Risk Management
- Experience implementing trading or Risk software
- Excellent problem solving skills
- SQL, .Net, Windows Server, Windows script, PowerShell. Unix is a plus
This is a great opportunity to join a close knit but expanding team. If you have a passion for innovative solutions and want to progress in your career then please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 email@example.com.