We are working with an excellent forward thinking consultancy in the asset management space who are looking to appoint a Business Analyst to their team which is based in London. They are growing rapidly and are specialists in delivering software development and change management services to clients exclusively in the investment management sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain exposure to various asset management and portfolio management companies. If you have in-depth system knowledge of buy side systems such as BlackRock Aladdin, Thinkfolio, Bloomberg AIM and Charles River then please get in touch.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis
- Develop and implement test plans / scenarios to ensure successful delivery of a project.
- Support various business and technology teams as
- Excellent Communication skills
- Support the development of team members from a professional and technical level.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
Requirements for the role:
- Understanding of business processes comprising the day to day running of the front office of an asset management / investment management / buy-side company.
- Expert knowledge of the SDLC models / methodologies, IT systems and processes, methodologies and their direct implementation to projects
- Experience in data gathering
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading consultancies who will give you access to the biggest names in the asset management space. If you like working with the most sought after buy side technology in a challenging a varied role then please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.