London, United Kingdom
A rapidly growing provider of front/middle office solutions to the asset management sector is looking to hire an Implementation Consultant. My client provides equities and fixed income research management software for the Hedge Fund space their revolutionary product suite is highly regarded within the industry.
They are a fantastic business to join if you are a candidate looking progress your career having built a solid foundation in financial software implementation. They will encourage you to bring ideas and creativity whilst supporting you to reach a senior level position where you will run end to end implementation projects.
As the Implementation Consultant - your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering client business and technical requirement and producing configuration specifications documents
- Configuring the solutions at client site (after training)
- Providing client training and support
- Producing custom reports for clients
- Leading client delivery projects
- Working on ad hoc consulting requirement for clients
To be considered for the role of Implementation Consultant – you must have the following skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of the full investment management lifecycle, ideally around CRM/RMS systems
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience working with front office, asset management software
This is an urgent requirement, please submit your CV ASAP to Ryan Waters email@example.com 0203 5877007.