London, United Kingdom
Implementation Team Lead London and Europe
I have partnered with a client who has an extensive client list spanning the globe. My client are leading the way with software solutions to accelerate their clients digital transformation across multiple markets.
As the team lead for the Implementation team you will need to have an extensive technical background across multiple languages and databases including but not specific to:
- Understanding of RDBMS;
- Knowledge of MSSQL, DB2 and Oracle RDMS
Other important experience to bring to the table include:
- Design and deliver solution configurations & customisation
- Use your technical skills with SQL / MS SQL Server to query the database, fix & resolve issues
- Analyse implementation logs to fix issues
- Interact with clients to provide exceptional professional services in both pre and post implementation
This role does require you to travel across Europe to visit client site and deliver onsite implementation services. If you are unable to travel to Europe please DO NOT apply.
If you feel your skills and experience are in line with these requirements, please submit you CV for review to email@example.com or call me for a conversation 02035877007.