Central, Hong Kong, United Kingdom
Implementation Consultant - London - £45,000-£55,000
An award winning software vendor based in London are searching for three team members to join as part of some exciting growth planing as we move towards 2020.My client is looking Implementation Consultants to join their team. To be considered for this role you must have a background in capital markets/ electronic trading technology with both Front office and middle office workflow expertise. Th
This is a great chance to work in a small but growing team and hold a fully hybrid role across a Global business.
You will find a fast-paced work environment and challenging projects. Your experience will be rewarded with interesting career opportunities and a competitive salary package.
As a Implementation Consultant you will:
- Hold true Hybrid responsibility across Implementations, Integrations and Support
- Experience in the role supporting Front/Middle Office applications for Equity and/or derivatives, at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of SQL (SQL Server, MongoDB): extracting and manipulating data, etc.
- Knowledge of Derivatives
- Ability to write scripts in PowerShell is essential
Requirements for the role:
- A good knowledge of Front Office and Middle Office workflows
- Experience managing multiple software delivery Implementation projects concurrently - essential
- Teamwork is an essential skill as the team (international) is spread across the different sites (HK, London, Milan)
- Good Communication is required to deal with customers (mainly Tier 1 banks and brokers)
- Good knowledge of FIX and SQL/Linux is necessary
This is a fantastic role for an Implementation/Integration Consultant, you will get the opportunity to work on interesting projects whilst working with the latest technologies. Please contact Dominic Worthington for more information on email@example.com 0203 5877007 .