Putney, United Kingdom
Business / Implementation Consultant - London/Europe - £55,000-£75,000
My client is a leading provider of invoice finance software to the financial service industry and they are looking for a Business Consultant to join their London team. This is a hugely client facing role that will see you supporting the Business Consultant team in managing large global investment banking clients, interacting with a significant percentage of top-tier banks.
The Business Consultant is one of the key points of contact for the company’s clients utilising business and technical expertise to deliver structured training and product assistance.
The ideal candidate will need the following skills:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to interact with senior, technical and business teams on client site.
- A self-driven and highly motivated work style.
- Knowledge of Invoice finance/Corporate finance.
- Understanding and experience of Software configuration.
- Software implementation experience a huge bonus.
Aspects of this role will include:
- Training clients on the software depending on requirements.
- Visiting client site to conduct structured training on the products capabilities.
- Leading Implementations to tier one clients
- Support/shadowing the existing Business Consultants on client requirements and implementation projects.
This role has exceptional progression opportunities if you have a thirst for learning and experience with software training this could be the role you have been looking for with a market leading organisation. As you progress and develop this role will involve European travel, so please be prepared for this as this is a requirement for this position.
If you have the skills required and the desire to learn please apply here or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for more information 0203 587 7007