London, United Kingdom
Our client has gone through a huge amount of growth over recent years and are looking to continue this success with the addition of an Implementation Consultant for their London office.
You will be working across their software products to deliver trading Solutions to clients which include Tier 1 Banks. In addition to this you will be taking responsibility for the full software delivery, managing clients, providing consultancy & analysis throughout the implementation process.
Requirements for the role:
- Detailed knowledge of FIX protocol.
- Consistent track record of delivering e-Trading and STP integration projects
- Prior technical experience in trading system implementations Including EMS
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Customer focused attitude
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and/or FX and Commodities and/or Equities.
You will be given the opportunity to work in a varied, hybrid role with huge amounts of client exposure and the chance to build & develop your skills and knowledge.
Please get in contact with Ryan Waters email@example.com on 0203 5877007 for further details.