London, United Kingdom
Implementation Consultant- £50,000 - £60,000 - Financial Services
I have partnered with an exceptional vendor client who are leading the way with software solutions into the Sell Side OMS space. The Implementation Consultant role for this leading Financial Technology / FinTech vendor involves the following, to continue to build their reputation across the industry as one of the foremost trading system vendors. They are looking for someone to join their client facing Implementation division in a role that will see you:
- Design and deliver solution configurations & customisations
- Use your technical skills with FIX Protocol, SQL and Programming – C++, SQL, Linux / Unix
- Client services and relationship management and Front to Back experience
- Work closely with the Regional Executives of Sell Side OMS
- Communicate progress
- Work across functions with stakeholders
- Suggest improvements to systems and processes
- Interact with clients to provide exceptional professional services in both pre and post implementation
In addition to this, client facing communication abilities are essential coupled with a genuine desire to join one of the most exciting financial technology vendors in the Trading IT industry.
My client is willing to consider candidates from a range of backgrounds including
- Application support
- Technical consulting
- Financial trading systems engineering
Provided you have the required technical skills (Strong SQL, FIX Protocol, LINUX, UNIX and programming skills C++ preferred) and can demonstrate 1st class communication skills, 3-5 years experience in the financial services trading industry / trading systems IT and a real passion & enthusiasm for working in a fast paced and challenging technology environment.
If this is you and you are serious about securing on of the best positions in the financial services IT industry please get in touch for more information.
Dominic Worthington at Harrington Starr on 0203 587 7007 or send your CV to email@example.com