London, United Kingdom
One of the most forward thinking and successful providers of technology to the financial markets sector is looking to expand their high performing implementation engineering (post-sales) team in London. My client has a reputation for providing innovative and market leading solutions that help financial markets participants gain a competitive edge.
This position will suite a candidate looking to join an established and successful business that has managed to maintain a small company feel. You will work as part of a close knit and supportive team that collaborate to close new business and deliver world class solutions.
As the Implementation Consultant - your responsibilities will include:
- Run requirements gathering workshops
- Configure/enhance my client’s bespoke solutions on client’s site
- Analyse and build client workflows
- Act as the technical subject matter expert
- Implementing and support the solutions on client site
- Providing technical account management for existing clients
To be considered for the role of Implementation Consultant – you must have the following skills and experience:
- An Implementation/Client-facing background in a project-driven/delivery role (3+ years)
- Either, strong electronic trading/market data knowledge OR CCNP level networking skills
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience working with financial institutions such as investment banks, brokers and data providers
This is a fantastic chance to join a leading technology provider with impressive plans to expand into new markets in the near future. You will be joining a high achieving team that will help you to quickly become an expert in my client’s solutions.
To be considered for this role send please send your CV to email@example.com.