London, United Kingdom
Our client is a multi-award winning trading systems software vendor in the asset management trading systems space (e.g. CRD, thinkFolio, Fidessa LatentZero, Simcorp) – they are urgently looking for an experienced Implementation Consultant / Senior Implementation Consultant for their London City office to join a fast growing, delivery focussed team.
As an Implementation Consultant / Senior Implementation Consultant (Fixed Income, SQL) you will be responsible for delivering their trading system software to clients (asset managers, investment managers, wealth managers) – to do this you will be required to:
- Carry out extensive Business Analysis (working directly with clients)
- Define and plan implementation projects (working with clients and internal delivery / implementation support teams)
- Run implementation / delivery projects (working with clients)
- Configure the solutions based on client data & requirements (utilising your SQL Server experience)
- Work with clients in post go-live to ensure system adoption and client satisfaction
To be considered for this role you must have direct, hands-on experience of delivering trading systems in the financial services industry (buy or sell side) e.g. Charles River, thinkFolio, Fidessa, Bloomberg, Reuters, Simcorp etc.
You will have worked through the full project delivery lifecycle and will have detailed knowledge of at least one asset class (ideally Fixed Income however Equities, Derivatives, Commodities Products etc will also be considered).
You must have good SQL skills (writing queries, joins, select statements, inserts) – THIS WILL BE TESTED DURING THE INTERVIEW PROCESS SO PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE GOOD SQL SKILLS.
If you have the required skills, knowledge and experience and are looking to join a fast growing and hugely successful trading systems software vendor please get in touch ASAP for more information.