Central, Hong Kong, United Kingdom
An award winning software vendor based in London are searching for an Implementation Consultant to join their team. To be considered for this role you must have a background in capital markets/ electronic trading technology with both Front office and middle office workflow expertise.
This is a great chance to work for an international, leading financial organisation. You will find a fast-paced work environment and challenging projects. Your experience will be rewarded with interesting career opportunities and a competitive salary package.
As an Implementation Consultant you will:
- Client engagements to identify requirements and define scope of work
- Manage delivery teams to install and configure software applications
- Oversee integration of the software with customer environments
- Ensure projects are completed on time and to budgets
Requirements for the role:
- A good knowledge of Front Office and Middle Office workflows
- Experience managing multiple software delivery Implementation projects concurrently - essential
- 5+ years of Software Implementation/Integration
- Good knowledge of FIX and SQL/Linux would be beneficial
This is a fantastic role for an Implementation/Integration Consultant, you will get the opportunity to work on interesting projects whilst working with the latest technologies. Please get in touch for further information with Ryan Waters email@example.com 0203 5877007.