London, United Kingdom
Post Trade Implementation Consultant
I am working with an award winning Software Vendor whose multi product suite is highly regarded within Asset Management and Hedge Fund clients. Continuing with the rapid growth this client has gone through over recent years they are searching for an Post trade Implementation Consultant to join their team. If you like working with technology, taking charge of projects in a fast-paced, high energy environment, then please get in contact with us.
An Implementation Consultant plays a critical role in implementing products that enhance the trading life cycle for clients.
In the role:
- Project Management – manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Implementation – implement, configure, and customize products
- Client facing - Exposure to all types of clients in global jurisdictions, build strong client relationships with portfolio managers and executives
- Communication –be a liaison between clients and internal teams
- Post trade system implementation
This is an excellent role for the chosen candidate you will get the chance to work with one of the most exciting teams in the industry as well as receive a very competitive salary package. This particular client has an excellent company culture and team spirit, please get in touch with Dominic Worthington on 0203 5877007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.