London, United Kingdom
Implementation Consultant – City of London - £35,000 - £45,000
A leading provider of middle office and back office technology to Hedge funds and investment banks and other blue chip financial services organisations is looking to expand their professional services team by adding a junior Implementation Consultant.
If you have 1-2 years of client facing software implementation experience, you will be part of a growing team that delivers 10 days to 6 months long implementation / on boarding projects. This is a client facing role that will involve continual client interaction with some of the world leading Financial Services organisations.
My client will help you to develop your technical and business skills and is in a position to move high performers up the career ladder and into senior positions quickly. If you had exposure to or worked with Fund regulations (AIFMD or CSFF) this will be a huge advantage
As the Implementation Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing client requirements
- Configuring the solutions and GUI using SQL
- Keep internal and client stakeholders updated
- Resolving / escalating issues
- Plan and execute UAT testing
To be considered for the role of Implementation Consultant you must have the following skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of client facing, software implementation experience
- SQL skills including queries, joins and stored procedures is essential
- Fund regulation experience (AIFMD or CSFF) is huge bonus but not essential
- Strong client facing skills
- Technically minded
- Self-motivated and proactive
This is a rare opportunity to join a recognised brand in the financial services sector that can offer rewarding career opportunities and an exceptional package. You will be joining a high performing team and have support in your continual training and development. If this opportunity is exciting for you and you are happy to join a very hard working and social team then please reach to me on the details below.
Dominic Worthington at Harrington Starr on 0207 587 7007 or send your CV to email@example.com