London, United Kingdom
Implementation Consultant – City of London - £55,000 - £70,000
My client is an award winning provider of financial trading Low Latency monitoring software and network analytic solutions. Therefore, we are looking for an Implementation consultant with experience of latency monitoring or network latency analysis.
In this role you will be an instrumental part of the consultant team, implementing their analytics tools into their asset management clients by gathering requirement, mapping data feeds and configuring (Java, Linux, Unix, SQL) the system to the client’s needs.
- Good understanding of networks (not a network engineer, but familiar with network concepts including taps/spans/aggregation of traffic for monitoring purposes)
- Experience with financial protocols such as FIX, ITCH, OMD
- High level understanding of the trade lifecycle
- Implementation and delivery experience, client facing
Additional skills that could be an advantage include:
- Excellent server skills – MS SQL/ PLSQL / TSQL
- An understanding of operating systems – Linux / Unix scripting experience, with any experience around TCP/IP etc
- Working use of application servers – Weblogic, Websphere, JBOSS would be an advantage
- Client facing experience, gathering requirement, translating technical specification and functional specifications
This is a great opportunity for an Implementation/Integration Consultant, you will get the opportunity to work on interesting projects whilst working with the latest technologies. Please reach out for further information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 587 7007.