London, United Kingdom
Implementation Consultant- £45,000 - £60,000 - Financial Services
I have partnered with an exceptional client who are leading the way with software solutions into the Fund processing and Analytic space. The Senior Implementation Consultant role for this leading Financial Technology / FinTech vendor involves the following to continue to build their reputation across the fund industry. They are looking for someone to join their client facing implementation Services division in a role that will see you:
- Design and deliver solution configurations & customisation
- Use your technical skills with SQL / MS SQL Server to query the database, fix & resolve issues
- Experience with some scripting languages
- Analyse implementation logs to fix issues
- Provide technical support to the implementation teams
- Interact with clients to provide exceptional professional services in both pre and post implementation
You must have experience and technical skills with SQL / MS SQL Server including queries and joins.
In addition to this, client facing communication abilities are essential coupled with a genuine desire to join one of the most exciting financial technology vendors in the fund space.
My client is willing to consider candidates from a range of backgrounds including
- Application support
- Technical consulting
- Financial trading systems engineering
Provided you have the required technical skills (Strong SQL, MS SQL Server) and can demonstrate 1st class communication skills, some experience in the financial services trading industry / trading systems IT and a real passion & enthusiasm for working in a fast paced and challenging technology environment.
If this is you and you are serious about securing on of the best positions in the financial services IT industry please get in touch for more information and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org