London, United Kingdom
Our client is a leading vendor of trading & compliance systems to the asset management industry (e.g. Charles River / CRD, Fidessa, thinkFolio, Aladdin etc) – they are looking to expand their London office with the addition of an implementation consultant to work on the compliance parts of their offering.
You will be working directly with clients to customise & deliver the system into their portfolio compliance areas (cross-asset class including fixed income, equities etc).
This Implementation Consultant role will include elements of:
- Business analysis – to determine each clients requirements and needs
- Producing technical / functional specifications to drive accurate system customisation
- Project management – scoping, planning, reporting & running implementation projects
- Technical configuration – using SQL to configure the platform based on client requirements
- Consulting – using your knowledge of portfolio compliance to correctly setup client systems
You will need to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of portfolio compliance / compliance rules coding (either from a similar software vendor or directly from an asset manager).
In addition, candidates will be assessed on the strength of the above skills in addition to client / business facing experience and a desire to join a fast-growing and highly successful trading system software vendor (e.g. Charles River / CRD, Fidessa, thinkFolio, Aladdin etc).
If you have the required knowledge of portfolio compliance / compliance rules coding, have worked on a leading system in the asset management space (e.g. Charles River / CRD, Fidessa, thinkFolio, Aladdin etc) and are looking for a new challenge please get in touch ASAP for more information.