New York, United States
Harrington Starr are working with a leading High Frequency Trading house, our client are looking to ire for a senior HPC engineer to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the architecture and instillation of this business centric environment.
My client is one of most cutting-edge players in the space. They invest into the very best and most up to date technology available. If you are passionate about progressing your career in a challenging and open minded environment, then this would be an ideal opportunity for you.
To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You should be degree educated and in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics
- You should have at least 10 year’s experience in architecture and design large scale HPC environments
- You should have well rounded exposure to HPC environments including architecture, hardware, software
- You should have worked with private cloud technology able to interface with public clouds
- Devops and automation skills set including Python, Shell, Ansible or similar