New York, United States
Harrington Starr are working with an industry leading Hedge Fund. Our client are looking to recruit for a Helpdesk Operations Lead role. The position will be based out of New York and is tasked with owning the efficiency and delivery of the Helpdesk environment.
The role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Working closely with Systems Technicians and Systems Administrations to identify and implement enhancements to the overall environment improving performance
- Collect feedback from the business to measure and report on performance
- Drive strategy and scalability for internal user facing tools
- Improve communication and information transfer across the team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic environment that passionate about improvement and evolution.
To be considered for the role you should have the following skills and attributes:
- You will be highly organized and proactive.
- You should be process oriented and have a keen attention to detail
- You should be adept at prioritizing tasks and juggling projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to face off to users and other teams across a business environment
- You should have a strong Helpdesk background
- Your technical capabilities should include Windows and UNIX infrastructure
- Ideally you will have scripting skills including Python and PowerShell
If you are interested in hearing more then please apply! Or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org