Dallas, United States
- Provide high level client support and technical issue resolution
- Configuration of client equipment to connect to network and/or domain.
- Provide training to clients in the use of our Citrix services and VPN connectivity for remote access.
- Fundamental knowledge of client/server technologies, Active Directory and Operating system technologies to identify and correct issues in client computer systems.
- Must have the availability to work outside of your scheduled hours should the need arise.
- Create/Manage Active Directory accounts, groups & permissions
- RSA version 7+
- Microsoft Exchange Administration 2007/2010/2013
- Citrix XenApp 5.0/6.5
- VMware vSphere 5.0/5.5
- Troubleshoot hardware (video cards, USB & peripheral devices and drivers, etc.)
- ActiveSync, BES and other mobile device technologies
- Publish/Manage Citrix applications
- Lite Server administration
- Install, configure & manage print queues
- Troubleshoot DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP issues
- Technical licenses or training a plus
- 3+ years of experience in a related field required
- Great attitude, team player always willing to pitch in and take on new tasks
- Proactive/flexible nature