London, United Kingdom
Head of Sales - Managed IT Solutions; Wide Area Networks, Hosting and VoIP
Up to 60,000 basic + Double OTE + benefits (depending on skills and experience)
My client is a well-established player in Managed IT solutions in the industry selling Managed IT, Wide Area Networks, Hosting and VoIP. They focus on deploying managed IT Cloud & Telecom solutions that adapt to all their client’s needs.
This role will report directly into the Managing Director and will be the line manager for the sales team which focus on enterprise, public sector, channel and wholesale.
- Manage team performance; review performance, assist on sales strategy, pipeline reviews, customer visits, recruit additional staff
- Be competent with company systems and ensure CRM accuracy and ISO process compliance
- Key point of contact with other departments including marketing and delivery
- Player manager duties; generate own business, travel to industry events, meet with senior clients
- Work towards achieving and excelling targets
Skills and knowledge required
- Proven track record in senior sales
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good knowledge of Managed Services, Wide Area Networks, Hosting and VoIP
What’s in it for you?
- Receiving a competitive base salary as well as having the opportunity to gain excellent commission on top
- The chance to work for a business that is a big enough to have the firepower to win major deals but is small enough that you will have a voice and be able to influence
- Organically growing into the business and developing your career
This is an urgent hire – please contact Ani Lputian at North Starr email@example.com 0203 800 0983