London, United Kingdom
Head of Sales – Fintech, Start-up, Cyber Security
Growing provider of data privacy / cyber-security solutions is looking for a Head of Sales to take over from the founders. Their platform uses advanced, patented technology to support financial institutions by ensuring that their confidential data is protected in the event of a breach.
They have made impressive progress and are now looking to scale up on the back of some major client wins and a strong funding round.
- As the first ever Head of Sales you will need to manage your own sales before recruiting, training and managing a sales team
- Help to refine the sales process
- Manage existing pipeline opportunities and contribute your own
- Close business in line with sales targets
- Provide input into the product team to support the ongoing development and engagement of the platform
- Represent the brand at networking and industry event
- Experience building and managing a sales team
- Experience selling complex, enterprise grade solutions into regulated markets – their client based is exclusively financial services at present but the platform can be utilised in numerous other sectors too
- Experience selling cybersecurity, data privacy or similar solutions
- Able to operate in a start-up environment effectively
- Tech savvy
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a business that is solving one of the most pressing challenges in the industry at the moment with vast scope for sales
- Greenfield project to establish and run a sales team
- Benefit from a strong existing sales pipeline and case studies
- Earn stock options on top of commission to incentivise your contribution to the business
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com