London, United Kingdom
Sales Planner – SaaS £40,000 – 45,000
Our client is a multi-awarding winning SaaS Scale up business providing market leading Software Technology to some of the world’s biggest brands.
They are creative, fun, focused and stand for a forward-thinking way of delivering marketing technology to their customers, priding themselves on trust and individuality. Their success is proven having sold to 1 million new customers since their launch 3 years ago.
Due to phenomenal success they are looking to grow their Sales Team and are looking for someone who is smart, ambitious, hungry for success and wants to be part of their journey.
What they are looking for..
They are looking for someone to head up Sales Enablement
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with the VP of sales, Head of Marketing, Pre-sales and commercial Sales Manager
- Manage and over see the on-boarding of new members of the team, providing a successful induction to the company
- Understand the platform and technology they provide and be able to fully articulate this to all members of the team – both technical and non-technical
- Ability to teach to the team how to run demos to Clients, with good storytelling and how to achieve best practice
- Continuous improvement providing, support and structure to the team to insure there is always improvement
- Culture, ensuring the company mantra and culture is always being felt throughout the business bringing everyone to the same frame of mind, creating that winning feel
- Training, being able to provide basic level of training to new and exciting members of the team and adding any necessary training documents or techniques you feel will add value.
- Proven track record of the above skills within in a SaaS environment
- Evidence of having provided great on-boarding to new members of the Team
- SaaS Sales experience, someone who has been looked upon as a senior at an earlier stage in their career
- Ideally would have come from a Head Of Sales Enablement Role and looking for their next challenge helping to grow a market leading scale up
- Great package depending on experience
- Joining a team of successful, creative and very passionate people
- Personal Training and personal development budgets
- Monthly prize draws for stand out success moments
- A Day out of the office to work on projects
- 25 days holiday
- Free Massages in the office
- Enhanced parental leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit on Fridays, snacks and coffee and Friday office drinks and lots of social activities