London, United Kingdom
Head of Sales, EMEA. London
Competitive Base Salary, with generous OTE Bonus and Company Benefits
Our client is a leading independent research provider of fundamental and quantitative analysis to both Buy-Side and Sell-Side participants across the global credit, debt and equity markets. The company provides added value that helps clients reach informed, considered and profitable investment and risk management decisions across their investment portfolios.
Our client is enjoying the next phase of strategic growth and is opening a very rare and exciting opportunity to lead a highly talented London based team in as Head of Sales, EMEA. The company is one of the most respected and established London City based financial research firms, the role forms a key component in the Leadership Team. Our client has offices globally in London, New York and Singapore.
Provide sales leadership to the EMEA sales team, create, develop and execute sales and marketing strategies for EMEA, maximizing revenues and profitability for the company. This is a high level key profile role reporting into C Level Management.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the sales tea to manage existing clients, focusing on retaining and growing business.
- Build new and leverage existing relationships within the existing and prospective client base to generate sales and new revenue opportunities
- Develop and implement strategies and processes to drive revenue growth
- Recruit, develop, lead and mentor a world-class sales team.
- Promote and drive sales development and training,
- Manage HR resource related issues, including hiring, performance management, and training and development.
Key Essential Experience Required Include:
- Minimum, 10 years Financial Services experience in a sales leadership role
- Senior level sales experience, combined with demonstrable track record of individual and team sales achievement
- Excellent client relationship management and networking skills
- Proven track record of growing team sales revenues.
- Strong sales cycle management, including contract management experience.
- Strong influencing skills, excellent people, selection, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent and rare opportunity to join a truly successful player, with exciting Solutions and Services, in a sales leadership role
- Play a vital role in the key strategic growth of the business across EMEA.
- Responsible for managing a talented sales team, and responsible for increasing revenues in an important and established region.
- Working with a talented and dedicated team, dynamic C level leadership with a mature outlook.
- Your career will develop at a high profile level and be well rewarded.
If you have the required leadership skills, experience, drive and ambition to succeed, and wish to join this exciting growing company, based in London City, with European travel, please contact me ASAP for a confidential conversation: Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com or call office: +44 (0) 203 587 7543, or outside office hours mobile: +44 (0) 7973 432 428