Head of Region- APAC – FX Trading Platform (Singapore Based)
A FinTech FX Trading Platform firm is looking for a Regional Manager to cover the APAC Buy-side market out of Singapore. With large growth through Europe and America, our client is looking to hire a proven sales/regional manager to help manage a team in Singapore and expand and build a presence in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Australia. They are looking for a professional who has experience and success in managing sales and account managers across multiple regions and increasing market share/presence and experience selling FX Platforms that can work in a start-up environment while achieving revenue and growth targets.
The candidate must have FX Trading Platform sales experience into the buy-side, preferably Hedge Funds with previous success in building and managing teams/offices.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing/running multi regional teams
- Thorough knowledge of the buy-side FX market (may consider multi asset) in Singapore and all APAC regions
- Ability to have in-depth conversations about FX, options, etc
- Player coach mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- Energetic, passionate and entrepreneurial mindset with a never-let-die attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
- Experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders and regulatory bodies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Mandarin language desirable
- Managing Sales team
- Expansion and new offices in HK, Tokyo, Australia
- New Sales into Institutional FX clients.
- Expansion franchise in the region.
- Running sales lifecycle from identification of new accounts through to contract signature and onboardings.
- Full management and ownership of pipeline and P&L in the region.
- Local liaison with Liquidity Partners and Strategic Partners.
- Marketing in the region via industry events, associations and conferences.
- Close liaison with global sales team and multi asset salesforce.
- Growth and management of a regional sales team.
Whats in it for you:
- Competitive base on offer with a coble OTE (base DOE)
- Getting to work for an establish nimble vendor who can out manoeuvre larger organisations
- Getting to run a team and extend the companies franchise into new regions with APAC
To be considered for this role please contact Rhys Lyons at Harrington Starr – email@example.com / 0203 587 7007