London, United Kingdom
Head of Project Management - London
Head of Project Management – Java, Financial Services, Prince 2, Agile, SDLC, Payments
A world class payments vendor expanding in market share and offering is looking for a Project Manager to join the team.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Experience Leading and delivering large-scale Platform Transformation Programmes
- Working with executive and C level leadership and define Programme Roadmap
- Direct Line management of the Project team
- Ownership of the end to end delivery of the Programme initiatives
- Management and mitigation of risks, issues and dependencies, escalating as appropriate
- Liaising with Product, Development, and Management
- Champion both agile and waterfall processes
- Successful track record of managing a portfolio of IT programs/projects, preferably in the Payments industry
- Strong experience in managing end-to-end IT transformation programmes
- Previously held apposition of Programme Director or Head of department role
- Experience in a matrix management organisation
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Strong experience IT and change projects using an Agile/Scrum/Waterfall
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
If you’d like the chance of joining this first class global organisation dominating the market space please send your CV to email@example.com and I’ll give you a call.