London, United Kingdom
Head of Product Management – FX Options
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already established software company that is looking to recruit a Senior Product Manager to work with their development and sales teams to lead the direction of their FX Options Data Analytics product. My client is looking for a candidate that can help drive the product forward through understanding client requirements and what their competitors are doing within the FX Options space.
A largely autonomous role, you will be involved in providing input for additional functionality and enhancements for the development teams to code into the product. This will involve speaking to clients to understand what they need and expect from the system.
This role requires a great technical understanding of FX Options Data Analytic platform, ideally the candidate will have held a Product Manager role in the past within a Front office environment.
As the Senior Product Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working with prospective and existing client to identify enhancements / additional functionality for product
- Maintain an understanding of competitor products and their strengths / weaknesses
- Prioritise tasks for the develop team
- Work with the business analysts to draw up specifications for new functionality and/or enhancements
- Perform product demos for prospective clients
To be considered for the role of Product Manager you must have the following skills and experience:
- A background in trading technology – FX Options Front Office environment
- Experience with product design e.g. user interfaces etc
- Excellent communications and client facing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own work load
- Knowledge of financial products
This is a fantastic chance to join a growing business with exciting plans for their product. You will work closely with senior management to set product strategy and ensure that the product meets the demands of the market.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007