London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is the exclusive representatives for the hire of a Head of Product for an innovative, smart and scaling FinTech software company.
- Immediate start available
- Remote interview process.
- London based (post Covid-19)
- Salary £80,000 - £120,000 + Benefits DOE.
- Internal Ref# 2046
As the Head of Product, you will manage our Product and Innovation function. Leading a team of product managers in the transformations and creations of new product ideas, proof of concepts, MVP's in a SaaS, Cloud and Data environment. Utilising new technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) along the way.
Our business focuses on providing our clients with risk solutions by Monitoring and providing Surveillance of email, telephone and multimedia including Mobile phone messaging services.
Skills required to be success full as the Head of Product include:
- Strong understanding of Financial Trading
- Trade Surveillance, monitoring and capture experience
- Lead teams of Product Managers, Scrum Masters, DevOps
- Technically strong in IT Architecture and Development - Java and JScript preferred.
- Proven track record of setting strategy and vision for Product on Global scale.
To apply for the position of Head of Product please apply now. With Covid-19 we are aware of lots of extra people looking for work so we ask that you be considerate when applying. If you believe you have the required skills I would suggest emailing me directly. Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com