London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is currently working with a leading provider of data for the investment management space. Due to growth, our client is looking for hire for a North American Head of Product Management. This role will report into the Global Head who is based out of London.
The role can be based out of Boston or New York City.
- The position will involve working closely with programming, sales and implementation.
- You will be building, implementing and running data products for the north American business
- You will also be expected to do regular market and competitor analysis and look to see where new products can be built or existing products can be expanded.
This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the senior people within a mid-sized organization. As the Head of North American Product, you will have the ear of C level executives. The role allows autonomy and creativity as well as excellent recourses. If you have a solid grounding for a role like this and are looking for an opportunity to spread your wings, then this could be the ideal role for you!
To be considered for the role, you should have skills and experience in the following:
- You will need detailed technical experience with reference and index data
- You should have an excellent understanding of data in business, specifically across the investment management space
- A proven background working in a Product Management capacity: Built, implemented and run data products and services
- Initiating and driving products
- Excellent verbal and written skills are essential