Backed by one of the most prestigious venture capital firm in London, my client looking for their first ever Marketing Manager. My client offers payments solutions for the capital markets. Having secured some of the biggest Tier 1 banks already, my client is looking for someone to structure the marketing function and also help in the preparation of going for Series B round of funding.
- Work with the Head of Sales to define the GTM strategy.
- Liaise with the external PR and Web agencies in assisting with content, graphics to assist you in your day-to-day role in order for you to execute your campaigns effectively.
- Research and coordinate a partnership with some of the world’s leading payments events.
- Work closely with the sales support team to see how you can improve generating inbound leads.
- Create collateral that will be presented to potential investors.
- Previous experience within marketing at a FinTech or Bank
- An understanding or passion for technology
- Coming from a payments/post-trade function, highly advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate a successful marketing strategy and how that impacted positively on a business.
- Self – starter, this role has a lot of autonomy as it is being developed so the drive and determination to make it a very successful division is required.
What is in it for you?
- Join an organisation who be looking to secure their next round of funding which you will be play a big part of
- Opportunity to grow an entire marketing function, this is a greenfield role.
- Ability to earn stock options.
- The chance to move into a more senior role as the business grows.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for and would relish, please reach out to me today on Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job