New York, United States
My client is a market leader in FinTech providing pioneering software and consultancy services to large financial institutions, niche trading firms, central banks, and multinational corporations. They are currently recruiting for a Head of Marketing Communications, to develop and accelerate current expansion plans within the Capital Markets field.
The ideal candidate will have thorough diverse market knowledge and successful previous experience of integrated marketing campaigns, event promotion, lead generation etc.
The future Head of Marketing Communications will have:
- Extensive experience in communications and/or content marketing
- An ability to create and strategically plan for innovative and original content
- Capacity to edit and repurpose any existing content to have the best impact on selected target audience
- A highly self-motivated and detail-oriented character
- The ability to develop and implement a compelling marketing campaign alongside the company’s event calendar.
- The ability to acutely and efficiently analyse the effectiveness of marketing initiatives surrounding Capital Market expansion.
- Previous B2B experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Reporting into the CMO you will be responsible for developing and implementing a diverse marketing campaign that seeks to drive traffic, engagement, and leads to deliver overall sales and customer retention. Specifically, the Head of Marketing Communications will be responsible for lead-generation, social media responsibilities, event planning and other inbound and outbound marketing initiatives.
This is an incredible opportunity that would suit an ambitious and experienced FinTech marketing professional. The successful applicant can expect a competitive basic salary and bonus and the chance to work for a world-renowned, market leading FinTech software company who are developing the most sophisticated technology in the industry. This global company offers huge potential for growth with more than 5000 employees located across 50 global offices engaging with a diverse network of clients worldwide.
Harrington Starr is currently representing multiple companies in similar searches and therefore, should this opportunity not still be available or of any direct interest to you, please contact Rob Grant on: +1 646 381 2067 to discuss further Marketing roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America