London, United Kingdom
My client is a market leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf across the globe. My client also supplies food and industrial raw materials to thousands of customers. They moved into Commodity Financial Services (CFS) business over 14 years ago when they decided to leverage their knowledge of leading-edge risk management practices to develop their ‘latent asset’ in the space of both commodity and derivative markets.
My client is looking for a Head of IT for all CTRM products. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for an established leader who will be responsible for a small team who are London based, and also responsible for a team based in India. The culture that has been created within the business has a strong Entrepreneurial feel, strong team spirit with real ownership over your projects.
To be considered for the role of Head of IT - you must have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of CTRM systems
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong technical background including at least 5 years’ experience with C# .NET programming – Required
- Commercial experience an advantage
- A computer science degree would be an advantage
- An understanding of the financial markets - Desirable
- Familiar with Front-End technologies - Desirable
- A great communicator with the ability to work independently or within a team – Required
- You will be responsible for diluting the existing CTRM system and developing an in-house system to replace it.
- Run Large scale greenfield projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has great growth plans for the future and offers excellent benefits to take your career to next level.